Discover why Capri is widely known as the “Pearl of the Mediterranean” with this relaxing island tour, featuring manicured gardens and the magical village of Anacapri.
The island of Capri can seem like a maze of magical attractions if you try to discover all the main sights alone as there are many small alleyways and avenues to discover. Believe us: it is easy to get lost! And so the best way to see the island and all the beautiful sights on your Italy cruise is with a guided Capri tour.
Our Capri island tour can be added to any of our Capri cruise packages and takes you to all the main sights, including the magical Blue Grotto sea cave (Grotta Azzurra), the island harbors (Marina Grande and Marina Piccola), Anacapri, the Piazzetta and the glorious Augustus’ garden. It is available as a half- or full-day tour, giving you the flexibility to choose how in-depth your Capri island tour is. The standard tour is a small-group (shared) tour, but we can arrange a private tour experience if that is your preference. So, if you have booked a Capri cruise with us and would like to find out more about our popular Capri island tours, please contact your personal adviser on (UK customers) 01223 637331 or (US customers) 347-594-5500. Alternatively, if you’re still browsing for the perfect Capri cruise package, why not take a look at our luxury cruises of Italy’s islands: click here to browse our most popular Italy island-hopping cruise packages.
A typical Capri island tour follows this itinerary:
- a boat trip to the Blue Grotto (exterior only)
- private minibus or convertible car journey to Anacapri
- chairlift ride to Monte Solaro (the highest point on the island, which is approx. 589 m above sea level)
- a visit to villa San Michele, which was built by Swedish writer Axel Munthe
- a walking tour through the shopping streets of Capri with time for lunch
- tour to the Piazzetta by minibus or convertible car
- a visit to Augustus’ garden to view the Faraglioni Rocks
- a ride on the famous island funicular back to the port
This tour is priced from £105 / $135 per person. If you would like to find out more about this Capri island tour, please contact a member of our friendly team on (UK) 01223 637331 or (US) 347-594-5500. Alternatively, please click here to send an online enquiry and we will get back to you right away – typically within 24 hours.